Daniel Defense AR-15 DDM4v7 S Upper Receiver Assembly For Sale
The Daniel Defense AR-15 DDM4v7 S Upper Receiver Assembly is built around a cold hammer-forged 11.5″ government profile barrel. It is equipped with an enhanced DD flash suppressor to reduce flash signature (daniel defense 300 blackout upper). It featured a carbine-length gas system for smooth, reliable cycling in rough conditions and reduced perceived recoil.
The MFR 10.0 handguard maintains the robustness and durability Daniel Defense has been known for a while, providing outstanding cooling, ergonomics, and adaptability. The V7 S Upper Receiver Group provides enough area for the sights, optics, and accessories the user may need, thanks to the M-LOK attachment points that run along 7 places and the unbroken 1913 Picatinny rail on top. A bolt carrier group and charging handle are standard equipment in Daniel Defense’s upper receiver groups.
What is a daniel defense 11.5 upper?
The daniel defense 11.5 upper semi-automatic rifle comes equipped with a CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum Type III anodized free-float handguard with M-LOK® mounting slots. An uninterrupted 1913 Picatinny rail runs the entire length of the receiver and forend.
Is the daniel defense mk18 upper good?
Daniel defense mk18 upper offers a reliable and accurate AR-15 in the DDM4 V7 with enough amenities to keep 5.56 fans interested. Although the ergonomics of the pistol grip are less than ideal, this rifle makes up for it with QD mounts, a threaded cask, and an improved muzzle brake.
- Chrome moly vanadium steel barrel, cold hammer forged, 1:7 torque, 11.5″ govt profile, carbine gas system, chrome liner, mil-spec heavy phosphate liner and HP/MPI tested.
- Low Profile Pin Gas Block CNC Machined from Mil-Spec Hardened 4140 Steel and Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impact.
- Mil-Spec upper receiver with indexing marks and M4 feed ramps. CNC machined from 7075-T6 aluminum, Type III hard coat anodized.
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, Ar Uppers, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finish.
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Plated, Gas Tap Properly Fitted.
- Daniel Defense MFR 10.0, CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum, M-LOK attachment, Type III hard coat anodizing.
- Daniel Defense vertical grip, glass-filled polymer, M-LOK.
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|Chrome Moly Steel
|Daniel Defense MFR 10.0
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
|Mil-Spec or Commercial
|Country of Origin
|United States of America