Kimber R7 Mako
The Kimber Micro Ready To Carry is a semi-automatic pistol designed and manufactured by Kimber Manufacturing. The R7 Mako uses a short-recoil, locked-breech system and is chambered in a 9mm Luger. The R7 Mako has a 4-inch barrel and a capacity of 17 rounds. R7 Mako is made from stainless steel and has a black nitride finish. The R7 Mako also has an integral Picatinny rail for mounting optics.
When was the Kimber R7 Mako released?
Since its introduction in August 2021, the revolutionary Kimber R7 Mako has shaken up the micro-compact pistol market by winning some of the firearms industry’s most coveted awards.
Kimber r7 Maaco
The Kimber R7 MAACO is a semi-automatic rifle designed and Kimber Micro Ready To Carry manufactured by Kimber Manufacturing. It is chambered in 7.62x51mm NATO and is a magazine. The gun is gas-operated and uses a short-stroke piston system. It has a detachable box magazine with a capacity of 10 rounds. The gun is equipped with a muzzle brake and a folding stock. But it has a Picatinny rail on the top of the receiver for mounting optics. The rifle is finished in black and has a length of 41.5 inches.
- Caliber: .380 ACP
- Height (inches) 90° to barrel: 4.0
- Weight (ounces) with empty magazine: 13.4
- Length (inches): 5.6
- Magazine capacity: 6
- Recoil spring (pounds): 8.0
- Full-length guide rod
- Carry Melt treatment
- Frame: Matte Black Aluminum; High cut under the trigger guard
- Frame Width (inches): 1.08
- Slide: Matte Black Steel Slide
- Barrel: 2.75 inches; Stainless Steel; Ramped
- Twist rate (left hand): 16
- Sights: Fixed low profile
- Sight Radius (inches): 3.9
- Grips: Black synthetic Double Diamond
- Trigger: Solid Aluminum match grade
- Factory trigger setting (approximate pounds): 7.0