PRI AR-15 Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Upper Receiver Assembly For Sale
The PRI AR-15 Mark 12 Mod 0 SPR Upper Receiver Assembly is ready to shoot 5.56 upper, equipped with an 18″ Douglas 416 stainless steel barrel with a fitted bolt and retail bolt carrier. But the PRI mk12 upper has a flat-top Picatinny receiver, PRI flip-up front gas block show sight/rear sight, and rifle-length gas tube.
It also comes with a Gas Buster setting handle with a large latch and an OPS muzzle brake with a collar. The mk12 mod 0 upper Gen II comes equipped with a carbon fiber-free float forearm the length of a Gen III rifle in either a black or flat dark earth finish. The full-length top rail also comes with a removable PEQII rail section.
What is PRI mk12 upper?
The PRI mk12 handguard top is a 16.5″ barrel with MOA capabilities. Available in Black and Flat Dark Earth. Note: Top assemblies have a flat rate shipping fee of $1,356.00 per group to the continental United States and a $50 shipping fee to Alaska and Hawaii.
What is a MK 12 upper?
The precision reflex mk12 firearm is the evolution of the special-purpose rifle. But it’s constructed almost an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel with a chamber built during the Cold Hammer Forging process, ensuring the room’s most precise alignment to the bore possible.
- Forged Upper Receiver T6 7075 Hard coat anodized aluminum
- Douglas 416 stainless steel 18″ Barrel with M4 feed ramps
- Flip up the front sight gas block with 2 cross bolts for securing
- Rifle Length Forearm with Black or FDE Finish
- SPR Straight Fully Length Picatinny Top Rail with SPR PEQ II Removable Rail Section
- The rear Sight was designed for the gas block
- 1/2″x28 Thread with OPS Muzzle Brake and Collar
- Overall Length of 27″
- Only 5.2 Pounds
Made In the United States of America
|Gas Block Diameter
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|416 Stainless Steel
|Gen III Carbon Fiber Free Float
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|OPS Muzzle Brake
|Mil-Spec or Commercial
|Country of Origin
|United States of America