STRATIS LEVEL IV ENHANCED PLATE
The World’s First and Only 4lb, Level IV Plate!
The new multi-curve STRATIS Level IV Enhanced plates are unlike anything on the market. They are composed of a tiled composite strike face and a polyethylene core, making them not only multi-hit rated but ultralightweight at only 4.4 pounds.
The new STRATIS Level IV Enhanced plates are setting a new standard in level IV protection. The tiled composite strike-face contains cracks close to the point of impact. Traditional solid strike face level IV plates can only be shot once before the integrity of the plate becomes compromised. Premier Body Armor’s tiled composite strike face is made of a proprietary blend of compounds particularly effective at both flattening and slowing the spin of the bullet before it reaches the polyethylene core. As with all our armor solutions, the STRATIS Level IV plates are 100% made in the U.S.A.
Special Threat Tested against the following calibers at a distance of 15 meters:
- Tested to meet the NIJ 0101.06 Level IV ballistic standard
- 10-year warranty
- Available in ESAPI or Shooter’s Cut
- Armor-Piercing Protection
- Ultra-durable cover to protect the plates in the roughest environments
- Multi-Hit Capable
- Size: 10″x12″
- Thickness: .8″
- Weight: 4.4lbs Shooter’s Cut/ 4.8lbs ESAPI Cut
- Construction: Composite/Polyethylene
- Finished with a Polyurea outer covering for abrasion and moisture resistance
- Polyurea finish can slightly vary in appearance. This has no impact on the ballistic capability.
- Shape: Standard military-style cut for comfort when shooting/moving