Battle Arms AR-15 Workhorse Upper Receiver Assembly For Sale
The Battle Arms AR-15 Workhorse Upper Receiver Assembly is made from high-quality materials that will provide long-lasting durability. This top features a Rosco Manufacturing 4150V Chrome Molybdenum Vanadium Steel barrel, chambered in 5.56 NATO, with a 1:7 twist, M4 barrel extension, and a mid-length gas system.
The battle arms development workhorse ar-15 is finished with a low profile .750″ diameter gas block, battle arms workhorse ar-15 M-Lok free float rail, and an A2 flash hider. The battle arms development logo offers fantastic value.
Battle Arms upper receiver online
This Upper Assembly comes with the battle arms oip gen 2 ar platform rifle handguard. This low-profile rail has M-LOK slots on the sides and the base, with a full-length Picatinny rail on the top for mounting modern accessories and optics. The low-profile gas block fits nicely inside the handguard and uses a carbine-length gas tube, which is ideal for a 10.5-inch barrel.
Lastly, the Adams arms piston upper is precision made with 7075-T6 Aluminum. It has a forward assist and port door, all of which have a uniform black finish. The ar uppers feature M4 feed ramps for improved reliability as well.
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Upper Receiver: Mil-Spec AR-15 Upper – 7075-T6 Aluminum
- Finish: Type III Class 2 Hardcoat Anodized Finish
- Handguard: Battle Arms Development 9.5-Inch WORKHORSE Free-Float M-LOK Rail
- M4 Feed Ramps: Yes
- Muzzle Device: A2 Flash Hider
- Barrel: 10.5″ 1:7 Nitride Coated 4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Barrel
- Muzzle Thread Pattern: 1/2″-28 TPI
- Gas Block: .750″ Low-Profile Gas Block
- Gas Tube: Carbine-Length Gas tube
- Bolt Carrier Group: Not Included
- Charging Handle: Not Included
|Gas Block Diameter
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
|WORKHORSE 15in M-Lok Free Float Rail
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|A2 Flash Hider
|Country of Origin
|United States of America