Daniel Defense AR-15 M4A1 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm For Sale
The Daniel Defense AR-15 M4A1 Upper Receiver Assembly 5.56x45mm, which has been used by US Special Operations Command (SOCOM) for the SOPMOD II Weapons System since 2005, is a feature of the fsp upper. The M203 grenade launcher may be mounted using this two-piece, free-floating rail system without changing the barrel harmonics. It solves issues with previous mounting systems, including wandering points of impact. Additionally, the two-piece design enables partial rail removal to facilitate barrel cleaning without removing the entire rail system.
A robust bolt-up system using six grade 8 bolts supports the weight of anything connected to the RISII rail system in full, allowing the barrel to float entirely free for the best accuracy and dependability. To comply with the 16″ length requirement of the NFA, the M4A1 has a 14.5″ Cold Hammer Forged M4 Shape barrel with a permanently installed Daniel Defense Improved Flash Suppressor. Complete upper receiver groups from PDW upper include a bolt carrier group and a charging grip.
Is the 20 inch 300 blackout upper a good rifle?
A 20 inch 300 blackout upper will most assuredly be a highly reliable and quality addition to any gun safe. One of their rifles, the M4A1, stands out as one of Daniel Defense’s best offerings.
Is the best 12.5 upper worth it?
Final Words best 12.5 upper makes great AR-15 rifles and AR-pistols. They are feature-rich, reliable, have a great look, and are worth the money.
Is the best 12.5″ upper better than M4?
Converting M4s to the best 12.5″ upper has several advantages. The M4A1 differs from the M4 because it can fire entirely automatically, has a continuous trigger, and has a somewhat heavier barrel. The heavier barrel is more resilient and impressively able to keep accuracy and zero while withstanding the heat created by high fire rates.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized.
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 14.5″ M4 Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested.
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel and Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine length, Direct Impingement.
- Daniel Defense Extended Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished, pinned, and welded to Barrel.
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key.
- Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized FDE.
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
Made In the United States of America
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|Chrome Moly Steel
|Daniel Defense M4A1 Rail Interface System (RIS) II
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|Daniel Defense Extended Flash Suppressor
|Mil-Spec or Commercial
|Country of Origin
|United States of America