Daniel Defense AR-15 MK12 SPR Upper Receiver Assembly For Sale
The Cold Hammer Forged chamber of the Daniel Defense AR-15 MK12 SPR Upper Receiver Assembly assures the most exact alignment of the section to the bore. It is built around an 18-inch Stainless Steel barrel. Due to this, plus the DLC finish, the accuracy and durability are unmatched. The MK12 gas block, made to Crane Specifications for USSOCOM, is used with the MK12 barrel, designed with a rifle-length direct impingement gas system.
Black oxide coating and precision CNC machining create the daniel defense mk12 price from 416 stainless steel. The URG features a BCM Gunfighter Charging Handle for simplicity and is fed with an M16 profile bolt carrier group. The upper receiver is completed with a daniel defense mk12 barrel and a free-floating DDM4 Fence 12.0 quad rail for your choice of optics and accessories.
Is the daniel defense mk12 barrel good?
It is my hands-down favorite accuracy load for any 5.56 NATO. 223 Wylde-chambered rifle with a 1:8- or 1:7-inch twist. Shooting the MK12 upright and up close was a breeze. The 18-inch barrel handled well when transitioning from one target to another and for follow-up shots.
What is a daniel defense 11 5 upper?
This daniel defense 11 5 uppers are built to Crane specification per USSOCOM. It is an exact copy of the gas manifold on the Mk12 Mod 1 and Mk 18 Mod 1 Special Purpose Rifles HORNADY PRECISION HUNTER 6.5 used by the U.S. Army and Navy. Made from hardened 416 stainless steel, black oxide finish, and fits barrels with .750″ -Black Oxide finish.
What barrel is on the daniel defense mk18 upper?
Daniel defense mk18 upper. An 18-inch (457 mm) (MOD 0/1) or 16-inch (406 mm) (MOD H) threaded-muzzle match-grade free floating stainless steel stout barrel with a 1:7 (178 mm) rifling twist ratio is standard for the SPR.
What makes daniel defense mk18 upper special?
The daniel defense mk18 upper is a modified variant of the M16 family of weapons. The SPR arose from the Navy SEALs and Army Special Forces’ requirement for a compact, lightweight sniper weapon. The SPR is equipped with a threaded muzzle match-grade free floating stainless steel heavy barrel to meet that need.
- Mil-Spec Upper Receiver with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Proprietary Barrel Blend of Stainless Steel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7” Twist, 18″ MK12 Profile, DLC Finished, and HP/MPI Tested
- MK12 Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 416 hardened steel with Black Oxide Coating, Rifle Length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail™ 12.0, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F.
Made In the United States of America
Specifications – Daniel Defense MK12 Upper Receiver
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|Chrome Moly Steel
|Daniel Defense DDM4 Rail 12.0
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor
|Mil-Spec or Commercial
|Country of Origin
|United States of America