Daniel Defense AR-15 MK18 Pistol Upper Receiver Assembly Online
The Daniel Defense AR-15 MK18 Pistol Upper Receiver Assembly is produced from Mil-Spec 4150 Chrome-Moly Vanadium Steel and is Chrome Lined for durability and corrosion resistance. It is part of the daniel defense’s complete upper, faithful pursuit of the US Navy’s Mk18 Mod 1 platform. An actual 5.56×45 NATO chamber may use both commercial and higher pressure surplus mil-spec ammunition safely, and M4 feed ramps are included in the barrel extension and ar uppers to improve reliable feeding.
The gas key is securely fastened to its mil-spec bolt carrier, and the bolt and carrier both pass a comprehensive Magnetic Particle Inspection (MPI) test for verified structural integrity. While aluminum regions are Type III Hard Coat Anodized, all steel parts have a solid Mil-Spec Phosphate coating for better corrosion resistance and longevity.
This daniel defense stripped upper has a 9.5″ Flat Dark Earth RIS II Mk18 Quad-Rail Handguard that Free Floats the barrel for more significant accuracy potential and covers a pinned, low-profile gas block at the carbine gas port position. The A4 Flat-Top receiver of the RIS II creates a full-length, unbroken top rail surface that can support a shooter’s preferred optic and iron sight setup while leaving plenty of opportunity to add tactical accessories. The daniel defense 300 blackout upper comes with a charging handle assembly and a daniel defense 11 5 upper and is prepared to be dropped onto any registered SBR small pin lower receiver or handgun.
The barrel of an “AR-15 Pistol” upper assembly is shorter than 16″. Only legal short-barreled rifles and AR-15 pistol lowers may be used with pistol uppers. Other arrangements might be illegal under federal law.
Installation of AR-15 upper assemblies with specific features, including flash hiders, bayonet lugs, and threaded muzzles, may be illegal in some local and state jurisdictions.
- Mil-Spec Upper with Indexing Marks and M4 Feed Ramps. CNC Machined of 7075-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel Barrel, Cold Hammer Forged, 1:7 Twist, 10.3″ Government Profile, Chrome Lined, Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coated, and HP/MPI Tested
- Pinned Low Profile Gas Block CNC Machined of 4140 hardened steel with Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate Coating, Carbine Length, Direct Impingement
- Daniel Defense Flash Suppressor, 17-4 PH Stainless Steel, Salt Bath Nitride Finished
- M16 Profile bolt carrier group, Mil-Spec MP Tested, Chrome Lined, Properly Staked Gas Key
- Daniel Defense RIS II MK18 Handguard, CNC Machined of 6061-T6 Aluminum, Type III Hard Coat Anodized
- Daniel Defense Rail Panels Made from Santoprene, Heat Resistant to 300° F
|Flat Dark Earth
|Mil-Spec Heavy Phosphate
|Gas Block Diameter
|Gas System Length
|M4 Feed Ramps
|Upper Receiver Type
|4150 Chrome Moly Vanadium Steel
|RIS II Mk18 Quad Rail, Free Float
|Bolt Carrier Assembly Included
|Daniel Defense Flash Hider
|Mil-Spec or Commercial